It is day 4 since Justice hurt his lip. I can't believe how much the swelling has gone down.
He has been really good at letting me clean off his stitches and putting neosporin on his lip.
The Robinson family.... Sam, Stacie, Justice, Skye and our dog Jeni.
1 comment:
It made me SO sad to see his poor little lip. I'm happy to hear that he was such a trooper throughout the whole experience. And thats AMAZING how much the swelling did go down.
We miss you all and look VERY forward to seeing you next month!
Also, be sure to post some pictures of Skye and all of the other grandkids...we haven't seen any of you guys in the last 5 months and would LOVE to see how much everyone has grown! I can't believe how much older Justice is even looking! I can't believe he'll be turning 5 in July!
Post a Comment